Thursday, November 11, 2010

m'I gniog ot ees Harpo!!

I'm a self-confessed, unashamed Oprah fan.  So naturally, I stayed up on the night the show tickets were drawn to see if I was lucky enough to score one.  

Unfortunately I wasn't.  I was devstated.  I even moped along with other disappointed fans on the Vogue Forums.

At about 5.00pm the next day, I received a call from my cousin (whom I told about registration for these tickets) and she told me she actually got tickets!! Of course, I thought she was pulling my leg so it took a while for her to convince me.

I still can't believe my luck! I was squealing and carrying on at work, quite embarrassing really. You'd think I had won the $20 million oz lotto draw or something!

Flights and accommodation are booked, I'm all set.  Will definitely blog behind-the-scenes reports and hopefully some pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment