Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wedding photos and a trip down memory lane

A few days ago, we finally received our wedding photos on a DVD. It's been a while, considering we got married in September 2009! Not the photographer's fault though, we were incredibly slack and took forever to edit the album - and with 180 pages and literally thousands of photos to choose from, it was no small task. What also slowed the process down was hubby's idea to special order a Louis Vuitton trunk to encase the album in and that took 7 months to arrive. Then our photographer wanted to design a custom insert to slide into the trunk so that our albums could sit both flush and upwards against each other (there are two volumes). I'll post a picture when it's all finished so you see what I mean, which will hopefully be by the end of January.

In the meantime, here are some pics of our special day:


Dress by Bora Couture

















The choir was from my primary school, which meant a lot to me.











The dress I wore at the wedding reception, an off-the-rack dress by Bora Couture.


4 comments:

  1. I love your red reception dress - lovely. And I also really like your bridesmaids' flowers - how the colours all blend. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are really beautiful, especially the panoramic shots. Could you pls tell me who your photographer was? I cant properly read the writing on the border. What city is the photographer based in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carly82, thank you so much! Our photographer was Chris Hall of Chris Hall Photography. He's based in Brissy.

    ReplyDelete